- Opportunity to enhance your veterinary triage and surgical skills
- Major regional city – genuine Work-Life Balance
- Handsome pay and perks
Rediscover your passion for animals and creating a positive social impact for the wellbeing of pets and wildlife as you join a team of exceptional Veterinary Professionals, committed to medical and surgical excellence for pets and wildlife in an empathetic, and friendly environment…
Here at Cooper Street Veterinary Hospital, we believe that our team has the blend of work-life balance that provides you with happy moments in this challenging and over-demanding animal care industry. We have been in the industry for over three decades now, gradually expanding our services and offerings and always providing the best quality service. Through consistent growth, we now have the opportunity to welcome a new team member to our fun and supportive team.
For over 30 years, we have been an integral part of our local community. In that time, we’ve helped thousands of our client's dogs, cats, rabbits, guinea pigs, goats, sheep, cattle, horses, birds, ferrets and even a few snakes. It is not just our team's expertise, but also the technology that we use for the treatment and wellbeing of your pets. In these years, we have developed a well-earned reputation for attracting, retaining and developing quality Vets and Vet Nurses along with our positive reputation of being one of the best in the animal care industry in the area. We welcome graduating Veterinarians to start their careers here, ensuring a high level of support and ongoing education. For experienced and established Veterinarians we offer interesting, diverse and challenging cases, with manageable caseloads. We make sure, our staff have a fair Work-Life Balance.
About This Role
As a Veterinary Student\Professional, you already have an idea of the day-to-day jobs and requirements of being a great Veterinarian. Here are just a few of the key tasks that you will be contributing to together with the rest of our team
- Examine and triage pets to promptly diagnose their short and long term health issues
- Consult clients and refer them the best solutions-based pet care and treatment.
- Wide range of surgeries (From soft tissue to Orthopedic)
- You genuinely care for pets, respect the clients and your fellow team members and the work you do.
- You have an enquiring and inquisitive mind
- You understand the importance of attention to detail and documentation
- You must be available for emergencies and critical care for after-hour cases.
- You have a great sense of humour as an add-on to your great communication skills.
- A base salary of $60K- $80k (depending on your experience) + Bonus + Benefits
- Paid annual leave
It’s Time To Apply
If you believe, we are the unique team that you are looking for, then it is time for you to take the next step in your career and join us.
To apply, please attach a cover letter highlighting why you think that this is an ideal role for you, along with an up to date resume and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org, attention to our General Manager, Lisa Rapmund. You can visit our website at https://www.vetwagga.com.au/ or https://www.localvet.com.au/CooperStreet/ more information on our service and our team.